Location: Temporarily Remote with office in Richmond Hill, ON Canada. Candidates must reside in the Toronto area.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
The Digital Marketing Manager, North America will join our fast-paced marketing team and will be instrumental in executing our marketing strategies for Hytera Canada and Hytera US Inc. This person will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The candidate understands the technical landscape of email marketing, social media, SEO, and digital advertising; and can build a strategy that generates and nurtures leads throughout the sales funnel.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Marketing Director, North America, and work with other Hytera management, agencies, and external vendors to launch both digital and traditional marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing
- Proven track record of planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and digital advertising campaigns
- Ambitious self-starter who thrives under pressure and is able to manage multiple projects, organize priorities, and meet deadlines
- Learns new applications and platforms quickly
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems (Pardot and Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual and fluent in French and English
- Demonstrates good judgment and professional discretion
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and division digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Bonus points – Coding with HTML and CSS, and build advertising campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Manage Pardot/Salesforce for lead distribution and drip marketing campaigns
- Measure the performance of all digital marketing campaigns with meaningful metrics, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) using a variety of platforms, including Google Analytics
- Build social media strategies and content, scheduling posts, using automation apps, and generating reports
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns using multiple platforms
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Manage, update, and optimize Google Search, Display, and Remarketing Ads
- Generate meaningful reports using Google Analytics, Google Ads and Pardot
- Manage multiple websites and portals using different CMS platforms
Hytera Canada and Hytera US Inc. are established and rapidly growing companies that provide state-of-the-art two-way radio communications solutions, and that are standalone business units of the multinational corporation Hytera Communications Ltd. You will be joining an industry-leading management team with a horizontal management structure that enables cooperation and individual contribution. This position provides competitive compensation with annual performance raises and bonuses and offers opportunities for advancement within a growing marketing department. Other benefits include an RRSP retirement plan with company contribution, a group health plan with vision and dental, and flexible Paid Time Off (PTO).
To apply, please send an email to this address with the subject line “Digital Marketing Manager, North America”
4 June 2021