Both the radio and the battery are encapsulated to ensure that all internal connections are protected and sealed off from dangerous explosive gases and dust particles. The high-strength LCD is scratch and impact resistant
Batteries or accessories with a lower level of protection automatically trigger an alarm, whilst a patented latch ensures the battery remains securely attached even when knocked or dropped
Positioning and tracking as standard, also including man down feature
Rugged and Reliable
Dust and waterproof, rated IP67, sustaining performance in harsh environments
Thanks to the latest audio processing technology and in-built speaker, the PD792Ex offers you outstanding audio quality and noise cancelation
Send a priority transmission to interrupt other calls, ideal for important, critical messages.
Pesudo Trunking in DMO and RMO
Using pseudo-trunking, a Hytera patented technology, slots can be shared to improve capacity usage with transmissions either direct to handset or to repeater.
Combining noise cancelling technology to remove nusiance noise from the transmission, with powerful speakers to deliver clear communications.
Enabling location based services to improve safety and control.
This feature allows the radio to switch between sites on Multi-site Conventional and XPT systems, ensuring seamless communication.
Raise an alarm with top priority to a base station or to other radios with the pre-programmed emergency mode, identifying the ID of the person issuing the alarm. Also receive emergency notifications.
The lone worker feature uses a timer in the radio to measure inactivity. If the timer expires, a warning is issued, and if there is no response to that, the alarm is triggered.
The man down feature will let you know if the radio has been tilted past a certain angle. This may happen for instance if the radio user has fallen over or is unconscious or injured. The alarm will be triggered after a warning is issued to the user.
Charger & Power
- Frequency Range
- VHF: 136-174MHz UHF1: 400-470MHz
- Channel Capacity
- 1024 (64 zones with 256 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol
- ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- Battery Life (5-5-90 Duty Cycle)
- 1800mAh, Analog 14.5h, Digital 17h
- Dimensions (W×H×D)
- 5.55" x 2.16" x 1.53" or 141 X 55 X 39 mm
- 1.09 pounds or 495g (with standard battery)
- 160 x 128 pixels, 65536 colors 1.8 inch, 4 rows
- Full keypad
- Programmable Buttons
- Dust & Water Intrusion
- IP54 Standard
- Option Board
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Bluetooth Audio
- Radio Check
- Alert Call
- Stun / Unstun
- Remote Monitor
- IP Site Connect
- Work Order
- 5 Tone Signaling
- 2 Tone Signaling
- HDC1200 Signaling
- DTMF (Phone Patch)
- Priority Scan
- GPS SMS
- Scrambler (Analog)
- Digital Encryption
- Basic encryption as standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys). 40 bit Enhanced Encryption as Standard (latest firmware required)Advanced encryption (Hytera or DMRA 128 bits and 256bits AES) available via chargeable license file.
- Multiple Key Encryption Decode
- Multilanguage Menu
- Power on & off user logo programing
- Voice Interrupt
- Yes (TX Interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote dekey, text message.)
- No of Contacts (Conventional)
- Digital 1024 Analog 2-Tone 32 Analog HDC1200 200 Analog 5-Tone 255
- No of Contacts (Trunking)
- Private Contacts 512 Group Contacts 1024
- Text Messaging
- 256 characters
- Quick Text Messages
- Up to 25 pre-programed via CPS
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking
- Yes via license key
- Tier 3 Trunking
- Available via chargeable license file
- Over-the-Air Programing
- Yes via smartdispatch 4.0
- Analog Only Version
- Not Available
- Data Services via Bluetooth