with Temperature Screening and Biometric Facial Recognition
Non-Contact Thermal Screening | Biometric Facial Recognition | Access Control
Hytera SmartGuard is a biometrics access control solution with temperature screening for small to medium-sized businesses, medical facilities, schools, and events.
SmartGuard provides safe, non-contact body temperature screening to reduce the risk of virus transmission and facial recognition to validate employee identity for building access.
- Non-contact infrared temperature screening with audible and message alarms
- Facial recognition that is not affected by protective masks
- Comprehensive employee access control for multiple areas and entrances
- Configurable access settings and flexible deployment options
SmartGuard Product Brochure
The SmartGuard web-based management software tracks all interactions with SmartGuard devices throughout a facility. Employees can use Hytera PNC550 handheld terminals or Android cell phones with the SmartGuard Android app to monitor SmartGuard interactions and receive temperature violation alarms.
The SmartGuard web-based management software provides comprehensive access management and tracks all interactions with SmartGuard devices throughout a facility. A dashboard interface shows entrances and statistics over a specified time frame. It supports up to 10,000 employees that can be assigned to different areas and access points.
- TEMPERATURE SCREENING
Measures at a distance of 12 to 20 inches with infrared temperature reader that is accurate to 0.54 degrees Fahrenheit. Eliminates the need for staff using time-consuming, hand-held temperature readers at close proximity, and provides alarms and message alerts for high-temperature readings.
- FACIAL RECOGNITION
SmartGuard features an 8-megapixel anti-backlight camera with subject lighting and an advanced algorithm to deliver accurate detection within 200m. The algorithm is accurate to 99.8% against non-living attempts such as pictures on tablets and phones. SmartGuard is unaffected by protective masks and can provide an audible reminder if employees are not wearing masks.
- ACCESS CONTROL
SmartGuard features relay connectors for controlling magnetic door locks and supports the industry-standard Wiegand Interface for integration with existing access control systems. The configurable timer can be set from 1 to 10 seconds for door opening.
- MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
SmartOne Management Software provides personnel management with access control that associates personnel with access zone. It is easy to use and configure, with an image capacity of 10,000 employees.
- ANDROID APP
Install the Android App on cell phones to monitor screened personnel and receive alarms for high-temperature readings.
- NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
Built-in Wi-Fi supports in-building communications to the network server. SmartGuard also features an RJ-45 port for wired connectivity.
- FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENTS
SmartGuard enables levels of access control for employees at different entry points. SmartGuard can be installed on a wall and integrated with door locks for access control with temperature screening and facial recognition. It can also be deployed as a freestanding device for temperature screening to free staff from time-consuming, close-proximity manual temperature readings.
Temperature Screening and Facial Recognition with SmartGuard Controlled Access
- Typically deployed at the main entrance where all employees and visitors enter the building
- SmartGuard performs temperature screening and identity check
- SmartGuard unlocks the door based on meeting these two criteria
Temperature Screening with SmartGuard Controlled Access
- Typically deployed at an entrance for both employees and visitors
- SmartGuard screens temperature but does perform a facial recognition identity-check
- SmartGuard unlocks the door if the temperature screen is within a preset threshold
Facial Recognition with SmartGuard Controlled Access
- Typically deployed on interior doors to access controlled areas where employees have already passed through a temperature screening door
- SmartGuard identifies the employee and unlocks the door
Temperature Screening Only
- Typically deployed as a standalone device managed by an employee for safe and contact-free temperature screening at a medical facility, event, or campus
- SmartGuard provides temperature screening only, and sounds an alarm and sends messages to handheld devices if the preset temperature threshold is exceeded