Integrated Base Station (iBS)
Integrating functions of Baseband Unit (BBU), Remote Radio Unit (RRU) and Evolved Trunking Core (eTC) into one unit, the Integrated Base Station (iBS) features small size, flexible installation, and high capacity and reliability. It supports rich trunking communications services to provide customers with a variety of easy-to-use system-level communication functions.
- Supports multiple modes and multiple standards, SDR architecture, LTE, PMR etc
- LTE standard supports 1.4M/3M/5M/10M/15M/20M
- Narrowband standard like DMR/TETRA supports 12.5k/kHz bandwidth
- Supports enhanced DPD technology with high power amplification efficiency and high adjacent channel index
- Works as an outdoor base station or a standalone system
- Supports multi-site networking and narrowband and broadband networking
- Supports wall-mount, post-mount, and tower-mount installation, saving site resources
Hytera LTE-PMR Convergence Solution Introduction
It is good that data services from commercial LTE carriers can support the data requirements for daily routine scenarios. But it's a totally different picture if you want to swap your private PMR network with LTE service. So why not unify the narrowband PMR and broadband LTE networks?