Remote Radio Unit (RRU)
The Remote Radio Unit (RRU) transmits RF signals and is connected to the Baseband Unit (BBU) through optical fibers. With advanced RF and antenna technologies, RRU enables high-rate and low-latency data processing and significantly enhances the eNodeB capacity.
- Supports multiple modes and multiple standards, SDR architecture, LTE, PMR etc
- Supports 1.4M/3M/5M/10M/15M/20M networking wideband
- Supports enhanced DPD technology with high power amplification efficiency and high adjacent channel index
- Supports wall-mount, pole-mount, and tower-mount installation, saving site resources
- Adopts aviation connectors adaptive to harsh environments
Hytera LTE-PMR Convergence Solution Introduction
It is good that data services from commercial LTE carriers can support the data requirements for daily routine scenarios. But it's a totally different picture if you want to swap your private PMR network with LTE service. So why not unify the narrowband PMR and broadband LTE networks?